The DSM-IV describes Schzoid Personality Disorder as the following:
1) neither desires or enjoys close relationships, including being a part of a family.
2) almost always chooses solitary activities.
3) has little, if any, interest in having sexual experiences with another person.
4) takes pleasure in few if any activities.
5) lacks close friends or confidants other than first degree relatives
6) appears indifferent to the praise or criticism of others.
7) shows emotional coldness, detachment, or flattened affectivity. urbrainsane.com 347 560-8727